The Horizon umbrella has been cleverly designed and developed to rotate 360 degrees and be tilted to 7 different side-to-side angles providing complete shade flexibility.
Constructed with a durable powder coated aluminium frame and a premium European acrylic canvas roof, you will be able to enjoy this umbrella for many years.
Horizon Cantilever Umbrella Sizes
The Horizon is available in 3 popular sizes:
- Horizon 3x3m Square (9.0m2 of shade)
- Horizon 3.0m Octagonal (6.4m2 of shade)
- Horizon 3.5m Octagonal (8.7m2 of shade)
Horizon Cantilever Umbrella Advantages
- 2 year warranty on the frame & components against defects and faulty workmanship
- European acrylic canvas fabric with 5 year warranty
- Stylish and tidy sand filled moulded plastic moveable base
- Fold tidily back to the mast with an optional cover bag
- Spring loaded arm end fittings to keep your canopy fitted firmly
- Perfect for residential use by the pool, patio, or outdoor garden area
- Very simple and easy to use winder handle
- Can also be installed with an in-ground fitting or bolted to a deck or concrete patio
- Sturdy 65 x 94mm powder coated aluminium mast
- Canopy is secured by stainless steel screws and canopy buttons so cannot separate from the frame unlike most umbrellas with canopy pockets.
- All parts easily replaceable
Horizon Cantilever Umbrella Canopy
All Horizon umbrella canopies are manufactured using European 100% solution dyed acrylic canvas.
This premium marine-grade fabric comes with a 5 year warranty against fading, material breakdown and rot. It also has the highest UPF 50+/SPF100 rating, cutting out 98%+ of harmful UV light for maximum sun protection.
The Horizon is available in our 2 top selling standard colours Charcoal and Ecru. We can however custom make your umbrella for you out of a large selection of non standard premium colours to complement the style of your outdoor area or home décor.
Horizon Cantilever Base and Installation Options
The Horizon cantilever outdoor umbrella can be fitted in any one of three different ways:
- Plastic Moulded Moveable Base. Most commonly the Horizon umbrella is fitted to a plastic moulded moveable base. Once filled with sand this base will weigh approximately 120kg and allows the umbrella to be moved around as required.
- Base Plate Kit. Alternatively the Horizon can be ordered with a Base Plate Kit which can be fitted to a concrete patio or a wooden deck. This makes the umbrella very stable and provides a very clean and tidy finish with no wasted space.
- In-ground Fitting. The Horizon can also be installed with an in-ground fitting. The fitting would be concreted into either your garden, paved patio, or lawn.